2007年10月4日 星期四

Frangipani Nail Bar

Frangipani stands out as a nail shop that gives you a feel of being at home.  The interior is decorated with colors are mostly pleasant pastels and whites, and the IKEA-esque furnitures keep things casual and light.  The staff wear cute looking t-shirt/black apron uniforms that change with seasons.  The treatments are not cheap (pedi + mani is over $200RMB something), but the quality is pretty good.  You can get a $1000RMB card for $800RMB.  Earlier this year, there had been an exodus of more experienced staff to a new salon Balsamine nearby.  I've followed my manicurist to the new place but decided that Frangi still upholds a quality standard that gives me a reason to come back.  There's also an iNail spa right downstairs from me, but I've never used their services, because it doesn't quite have that warm, welcoming feel that you'd expect from a spa.  Hopefully, more and more places like Frangi will crop up but at even better prices so we can all afford to go more often ;-)  Frangipani have locations on Fuxing W Rd, XiangYang Rd (next to Awfully Chocolate), and HongMei Rd.

1 則留言:

  1. [...] They share the first floor of a pretty renovated old building on XiangYang Rd near FuXing Rd with Frangipani Nails. I wouldn't say it beat out my all-time favorite fresh whip cream choco cake from HongYe in Taipei, [...]

    回覆刪除