2007年8月20日 星期一

DVDs - bring home the entire HBO collections

Yes, you can get them everywhere on the street but it's hard to check the quality. That's why I've been taking my guests to Movie Star, a DVD shop on DaGu Rd that carry everything you might want. From the latest movies to HBO hit shows and classic collections by famed directors, they have the nice box sets which are perfect as gifts for friends who will love you for getting them. The staff will tell you whether the version is a good one -- just ask. You can also bring back any defective ones for an exchange. They can also find anything for you, even if you can't remember the movie titles -- just tell them about the plot and they will dig it out! They are not the cheapest but I'd recommend this place if you want some quality guarantee. Round out your visit to DaGu Rd with dinner and a massage after you get the DVD's.

4 則留言:

  1. [...] room that holds up to 8 people + 8 masseuses.  You can also bring your own DVDs (which you can buy right across the street) to watch on the  in-room LCD screen.  The foot massages themselves are ok but not spetacular, [...]

    回覆刪除
  2. [...] The other day, my friend who can speak Shanghainese took me to the shop where he usually picks up his stash of DVDs.  I have always heard about DVD's being cheaper in Pudong but was always too lazy to go over the water and stuck with my Dagu Rd shop.  [...]

    回覆刪除
  3. [...] down, they changed their name.  I haven't been to this one at all, since I was pretty happy w/ my Dagu Rd shop.  The first thing we noticed was that the shop offered FREE cokes, bottled water, AND beer (ok, [...]

    回覆刪除
  4. What's up to all, how is all, I think every one is getting more from this site, and your views are pleasant designed for new visitors.

    my page :: chatroulette5.livejournal.com

    回覆刪除