2007年9月23日 星期日

iiit cafe - salads and sandwiches with mediterranean flavors

This is a express cafe franchise created by my friend Kelley Lee before she opened the City Diner. When I first found out that this cafe is just down the street from me, I was really excited. I really liked the energetic orange logo and the creative name. However I'd have say the price is on the high side, probably because it's paying substantial amounts of rent to the Summit and there's less foot traffic. I'd make it a everyday visit if the prices were cheaper by 1/3. Also, the cafe can pay more attention to the food itself. The forte of iiit should be its panini sandwiches, but some of the fillings like eggplants, bellpeppers can taste pretty bland. Given these are pre-made, it shouldn't be too hard to check on the flavoring ahead of time. The Jamica Blue cafe across the street has been stealing iiit's customers since it opened last year, even though their food selection is more limited. I feel iiit can definitely do better on the food side while keeping the prices lower.

See other cafes and restaurants nearby.

3 則留言:

  1. my family is really interested in Coffee Franchise like Starbucks. we are still saving money for the franchise cost.-`"

    回覆刪除
  2. my mom has a coffe franchise near seattle and she earns a lot from it"-~

    回覆刪除
  3. i would like to put up a coffee franchise in our area coz people here love to sip coffe~';

    回覆刪除